Mahindra 5500 4 WD Stolen STOLEN ! Reward

/ Mahindra 5500 4 WD Stolen STOLEN ! Reward #1  

Junkman

Tractor
2003 Kubota BX-22
Yesterday I made a reply to a post in this forum (Parts & Repair) and then the post disappeared. I have heard and seen how some posts can get hijacked, but this is the first time that I have seen one stolen. OK.. who has it and where have you hidden it? Come clean and the Political Correctness Police will not come for you. Otherwise, who knows what might happen to your tractor when the Voo Doo tractor doll has pins put into it's tires. Here is a link to the post that I acquired because the post is was still listed in my list of postings. To the missing post........

/ Mahindra 5500 4 WD Stolen STOLEN ! Reward #2  
<font color="blue"> Yesterday I made a reply to a post in this forum (Parts & Repair) and then the post disappeared. </font>
The same question was posted by arkhiker2003 in 2 different forums, the Parts and Repairs as well as the Mahindra forum. This results in people making the same responses in 2 threads, or people missing informative replies because they are unaware of the second thread. This is a perfect instance when a a Moderator should be notified to delete/close one thread which is what I assume happened in this situation.

<font color="blue"> but this is the first time that I have seen one stolen...Come clean and the Political Correctness Police will not come for you. </font>
It's got nothing to do with PC.

/ Mahindra 5500 4 WD Stolen STOLEN ! Reward
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It's got nothing to do with PC. )</font>

PC = JOKE !!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

/ Mahindra 5500 4 WD Stolen STOLEN ! Reward #4  
<font color="blue"> PC = JOKE !!!!! </font>
Absent an Instant Face, I concluded you were serious.

</font><font color="blue" class="small">( <font color="blue"> PC = JOKE !!!!! </font>
Absent an Instant Face, I concluded you were serious. )</font>

I am never serious and I am serious about that... I just never know what is the appropriate "instant face" to use.... /forums/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ Mahindra 5500 4 WD Stolen STOLEN ! Reward #6  
Sorry for the confusion. I did post in 2 different forums. I'm a newbe, so please forgive me.

that still doesn't answer where one of the two post is presently residing. Try my link and you will see it still has a heart beat and is alive and well. I called the FBI but they said that it has to be missing for 72 hours before they will open an investigation and suggested that I turn this over to the local police for preliminary investigation. I am waiting for a ransom note to arrive /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifat any time...

/ Mahindra 5500 4 WD Stolen STOLEN ! Reward #8  
We are currently holding your post as a hostage. Please send us two pounds of hard chocolate in an unmarked brown paper bag and we will release said post to you. We will accept the light chocolate only. If we have not received the chocolate within the specified 24-hour period your post will be dealt with accordingly. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Is that 2 pounds of hard light chocolate sweetened, unsweetened, semi sweet, bitter sweet, or just sweet. Please don't harm my post. I will do any thing to get it back.. I will be making my plea for it's safe return on "Is Larry King Dead or Alive" later tonight... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Mahindra 5500 4 WD Stolen STOLEN ! Reward #10  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If we have not received the chocolate within the specified 24-hour period your post will be dealt with accordingly. )</font>

Does that mean??????????????.............

DOES THAT MEAN????????????...........

It'll be POSTmortem?? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif