FEL for a Ford BN

/ FEL for a Ford BN #11  
Deerlope, Ive seen the Fransgaurd ones I make a few of them here for olks that cant find their dealers. The old Ford one I bought it mechanical hinges the boosters just push the 3 point up past its normal lift height. I ll post a few pics after i resize them.

/ FEL for a Ford BN #12  
I grew up on a Nursery with a 8N with a loader. We had it for many years. The bucket was probably about 48 to 60". I remember the tube frame of the loader was the reservoir for the hydraulic fluid so it may have had a second pump. It worked fine as a loader and I loaded many truck loads of loam and peat with it. I'm looking for a 8N for my collection.

Andy

/ FEL for a Ford BN #14  
Deerlope Thats the one I copy lol Tyey work good on an older tractor to because you can use an eletric pump.

/ FEL for a Ford BN #15  
up to 3 years ago i had a ford 2n ( almost the same as 8n) and it had a fel on it, this fel was kind of unique for this trator as it had a power dump(most had a mechinical dump) this allowed for scraping and a sembelemse of backdragging, although there was no down pressure. was a lot better than some of the older units i had but it sure was heavy and stuck way out. because of the weight and the long distance it stuck out it had a tendency to off load the rear end, especially if u got he front wheels going down hill. i know i have some pics of it . i will find them and post them in a few min. hopes this helps

/ FEL for a Ford BN #16  
SORRY I HAD TO FIND THE PICS AND SCAN THEM and resize then for the board , but here they are, gives u an idea of what was/is avalible for that tractor

Attachments

• 356038-2n fel0001.jpg
    356038-2n fel0001.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 238
   / FEL for a Ford BN #17  
this is not a great pic. but will give u an idea of what i meant when i said they sitck way out there, sure beat the alternitave /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 356042-ford 2n0001.jpg
    356042-ford 2n0001.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 194
   / FEL for a Ford BN #18  
as u can see they made the superstructure on that fel quite heavy. but it did work and work quite well. sorry i had to get rid of it. was a nice tractor,

Attachments

• 356045-old tractor fel0001.jpg
    356045-old tractor fel0001.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 290
   / FEL for a Ford BN #19  
Nice pics Frank, I do remember those old FEL's mostly used by small contractors. But I am sure if someone wanted a good all hyd. one that Allied has one that would fit it.

/ FEL for a Ford BN #20  
GLAD TO SEE someone else remembers those old things, where abouts in northern ny are u? used to do quite a bit of hunting around the ST. REGIS FALLS AREA.