Vteks V500 Blade Box

/ Vteks V500 Blade Box #1  

KCobraII

Tractor
Ford 1620
Hello everyone. I made a bonehead move that I'm hoping someone can help me out of. Just purchased a tractor deal from a third party dealer. Part of the package was a Vteks V500 blade box. I had pulled the pin out of the wedge that holds each ripper tooth in place and was trying to adjust it when my neighbor came over to check out the tractor. Chatted with him for a while and set that pin on top of the fender on the tractor. Totally forgot about it and drove off after he went home, and of course I can't find where it fell off. I guess Vteks is now out of business too, so I'm hoping someone has an idea of where I can get a replacement pin. It looks a lot like a regular cotter pin, but the area where the bump is, is significantly longer.

Thanks. IMG_1245.jpg

/ Vteks V500 Blade Box #2  
I'd get a regular pin (and a spare 4 or 5), of similar size, from your local TSC, or hardware store and try it. It may not need to be that exact same shape to work right. If it doesn't work to your satisfaction, then have at it with a pair (or 2) of vice grips until you have something that resembles the part in the photo.

/ Vteks V500 Blade Box #3  
It looks like what we call a hair pin clip available TSC as said or any tractor dealer usually has buckets of stuff on shelf or counter they do come in different diameters if push comes to shove a piece of wire nail or cotter pin would work