Can Anyone ID This Engine?

/ Can Anyone ID This Engine? #1  

Free Willy

Tractor
Ford, Iseki
Hello All,

New member here and looking for some help in identifying an engine.

As part of a deal on an Iseki tractor it came with this engine and radiator. There are very few numbers on the engine but are as follows:

X139 SU04 - but that is all I could find..

Any help with the model / make would be appreciated. I was pressed for time yesterday and unable to do an intensive exam. The tractor and spares are about an hour from me and won't be able to examine closer until next week.

Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    951.7 KB · Views: 424
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    904.5 KB · Views: 1,110
  • photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    842.5 KB · Views: 1,591
  • photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    783.5 KB · Views: 393
  • photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    783 KB · Views: 529
   / Can Anyone ID This Engine? #2  
   / Can Anyone ID This Engine?
Wow!

Thanks for the quick reply! I was searching for quite some time looking for something that looked close - it didn't take you long at all.

I was thinking New Holland also due to the color but also thought that some of the Iseki models were also blue.

Thank you again,

Best regards

/ Can Anyone ID This Engine? #4  
Looks like you have a TX model Iseki ( TX1300 or TX1500?). Depending on model or year it should have a Mitsubishi KE70 or KE75 2 cylinder or a K3A or K3B 3 cylinder. I do believe the "spare" engine shown is a Shibaura. I realize you didn't directly say the engine was a spare FOR the Iseki,,,,just wanted to point out, I don't think it is a true "spare" to that tractor if that is how it was represented to you by the seller.

Thanks Darryl!

No, the engine wasn't represented as a spare for the tractor. I was rummaging through the barn looking for anything that may go with the tractor (weights, tire chains etc) and came across the engine and what looked like a matching radiator. I asked if I could also buy it as it looked to be in pretty good shape. I figured that I may be able to use it or trade it somewhere in the future. I just got caught up in the moment I guess.... cost me $200

Best regards,

Does anyone know if the Shibaura S723 from a NH 1210 will basically bolt into a New Holland 1310? A friend of a friend has a 1310 with a bad powerplant. From my limited research it seems that there are a lot of cross utiliaizaion of parts between the two models. The 1310 end result may be somewhat underpowered but the final product my be an acceptable alternative.

Just thinking....

/ Can Anyone ID This Engine? #7  
Pretty sure it will fit the 1310. Parts search show the 1210 and 1310 use the same crank. Probably means same block with different bore.

Thanks Darryl, this will make some interesting conversation down the road.... should I try to buy the 1310 with the bad engine or sell him my engine. In the end, money talks. But I'm getting way too far ahead of myself. I will have to use the Iseki to get my bee yard in order and set up the food plots and blinds.

/ Can Anyone ID This Engine? #9  
Can't answer whether to sell the engine or buy the tractor. I would consider buying his if the price was right and I thought I could justify having two machines or could make some money.