Front axle leaking out of cap breather?

/ Front axle leaking out of cap breather? #1  

QuasarZ

Silver Member
Tractor
Previous Branson 2400H. Looking for new
I've noticed on three occasions where there is oil leaking out of the filler cap's small breather hole(I assume that's what the hole is). The first time is when I drove it to a shop 3 miles away to get bucket hooks welded on. Second time was when I drove it 3 miles to change storage locations. The third time was when I was on and angle making that right front side lower than left.

Tractor is new with 10 hours on it. I first assumed it may have been too full from the factory and it was working itself down to it's normal operating amount. I checked the level today and it's below the X when I just dip the dipstick in (Manual says not to screw it in when checking level). When I screw it in and then out to check level it is right through the lower X (there are two X's, upper and lower limit).

It doesn't leak out of any seals, just the hole in the cap so I am not sure what to do. Is the fluid getting to hot and bubbling up and out of the cap? Need to drain and refill with other fluid? Just add some fluid and watch it? Get a new cap without a breather hole?

Appreciate any help.
Thanks

/ Front axle leaking out of cap breather? #2  
I've noticed on several occasions that the front axle on my LS R3039 will burp some oil out of the breather cap. It usually happens after letting the tractor sit on an angle where that breather cap is on the lower side. I assume the oil is collecting on that lower side and then is forced thru the breather when I move the tractor. I just keep the level topped up. It is kind of a pain though.