B2400 fuel tank ar there any larger openings than fuel cap i have something in tank

/ B2400 fuel tank ar there any larger openings than fuel cap i have something in tank #1  

frisco41

Tractor
kubota B2400 & L210
Kubota B2400 fuel tank does it a larger opening than fill cap got something in tank that gets over fuel line I think a piece of glass or plastic? ernie

/ B2400 fuel tank ar there any larger openings than fuel cap i have something in tank #2  
Not sure but could check and see if where sending unit is mounted to tank if it's a larger opening could remove unit to give access. good fishing

/ B2400 fuel tank ar there any larger openings than fuel cap i have something in tank #3  
I think the sending unit will be about the same size, however it will be flush with the tank so it will be easier to use the fish tool thru it. Removal of the fuel sending unit might help you see the object if it (sending unit) isn't hidden back under some sheet metal. If it is located where you can remove it without removing the tank, then you could put a high intensity flash light in the fueling nozzle and fish thru the other or vice versa.

However, it something got into the tank, it went in the fuel nozzle so it should come out. Get one of the little steel finger tools from just about any auto parts store or Harbor Freight. That should grip any small item