Mahindra Max 28xl wont start

/ Mahindra Max 28xl wont start #1  

Jslazo

Tractor
2012 Mahindra 28xl
I need some major help. I have a 2012 Mahindra Max 28xl. I was working it on unlevel ground and I put it on its side, it just simply laid over on some bales of hay, it did not take a hard hit at all. I immediately jumped off the tractor, removed the key, but the engine would not quit. The motor then started racing and blew oil everywhere. It finally shut off (motor didn't knock). I turned the tractor back over, came back the next day and it had blew out 2 quarts of oil. I put new oil in it, tried to start it, and it wont do anything but click. will not crank or even try to crank.... any suggestions?

/ Mahindra Max 28xl wont start #2  
Hopefully someone with experience will chime in ,but it may be "hydro-locked" .(cylinders filled with oil) which will not compress like air . Get someone to explain to you how to check and fix it before you try to start it again.

/ Mahindra Max 28xl wont start #3  
Sounds like it started running on motor oil for fuel. The engine may have oil above the pistons. Do you have any way to turn the engine by hand to see if it is hydro-locked. If it is, then you will have to remove the injectors (like removing the spark plugs from a gasoline engine) so the pistons can pump out the oil before the engine will turn over.
Also check that the battery did not damage in the roll over.

NOTE: Don't try to forcibly turn the engine if hydro-locked as it could bend a rod.

/ Mahindra Max 28xl wont start #4  
I would check your safety switches, the safety switch on the pto levers usually cause the problem. Otherwise its the engine.

/ Mahindra Max 28xl wont start #5  
Whoah!! When you do get this figured out please post the answer/solution to your problem. If you have pix please post also. Thanks.

/ Mahindra Max 28xl wont start #6  
Jslazo,

How did this turn-out please. We're not here to judge the mishap, just want to learn from the situation and the solution.

Thanks.