3020 brake line

/ 3020 brake line #1  

dvaidm

Tractor
3020 john deere and 50 john deere
I have a 3020 john deere the plastic line under the brake pedal brake broke when I went to the local john deere dealer the parts guys didn't know what I was talking about and couldn't find it on his computer he order some lines two different times both time they where wrong.

Attachments

• IMG_0868.jpg
    IMG_0868.jpg
    811.1 KB · Views: 169
  • IMAG0438.jpg
    IMAG0438.jpg
    835.6 KB · Views: 189
   / 3020 brake line #2  
Sorry can't id by picture but I would get another parts guy. It's getting harder to find the best parts guys are usually worn out mechanics good luck maybe someone who is more familiar with model can help.

/ 3020 brake line #3  
Line is the frt pump seal drain line(parts key 13)

Attachments

• R14455_________UN01JAN94.gif
    R14455_________UN01JAN94.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 112
  • Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 118
   / 3020 brake line #4  
You say a plastic line? Take off the brass nut on one end. I'm pretty sure you will find a brass ferrule under the nut. Remove a piece of the hose and go to your local farm or automotive supply store. Buy a replacement hose long enough to replace the hose in question and two brass ferrules the same size as the hose. When you replace the hose slip the brass nut over the hose, then the ferrule. Firmly push the new hose into the fitting where the old hose came out of and tighten the brass nut. The ferrule will tighten onto the hose when you tighten the nut on each end. If that seems like too much work then go to the same store and buy just a repair coupling the same size as the plastic hose. Cut the hose square on each end and assemble the repair coupling over the hose. Repairing the hose is only a good idea if the hose isn't very brittle. Just bend the hose. If it snaps easily just replace it.

/ 3020 brake line
I have a 3020 john deere the plastic line under the brake pedal brake broke when I went to the local john deere dealer the parts guys didn't know what I was talking about and couldn't find it on his computer he order some lines two different times both time they where wrong.
. I went to a different john deere dealership I show him the broken line he said that they update the brake line three different time for that year and model. 3020 jd.

/ 3020 brake line #6  
I don't see these 3 updates only 1. Did you get a line? It's odd AR79711 is 65" long and cost $27.04 while AR79712 is 52" long and cost $53.57. Both lines are same ID with same fittings.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 107