FarmTrac parts? WHERE TO GET????????

/ FarmTrac parts? WHERE TO GET???????? #1  

MotoXer

Tractor
FarmTrac 45
I have a Farm Trac 45 and need to know if there's anywhere on-line or where is a reasonable($$??)place to buy parts. Right now I need touch-up paint, anyone know where to get that? I bought my Tractor from an individual not a dealership and the nearest dealer is a rip-off.
TRhanks for any/all info, RUSS

/ FarmTrac parts? WHERE TO GET????????
Am I posting this in the wrong forum? I mean 74 views and no responses? Dang... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif
RUSS

/ FarmTrac parts? WHERE TO GET???????? #4  
I think a Farmtrac 45 has a 3 cylinder engine, if so, alot of parts will be the same as a 4000 Ford. I am not sure what engine it has but if it is a 201 it would be more like a 4600. The Farmtrac tractors are Ford reproductions, built in India, you just need to find out witch Ford repro it is. Parts will be easy once you find out.
Chuck M.

/ FarmTrac parts? WHERE TO GET???????? #5  
If TSC is in Florida, they have a very nice selection of matching tractor paints in spray cans for $4-5.00. TSC is Tractor Supply Co.

/ FarmTrac parts? WHERE TO GET???????? #6  
There are several Farm Trac / AgriBusiness dealers in Central Florida.

www.sunraytractor.com
www.kingequipment.com

Or got to LongAgribusiness website and search for local dealers. A state search shows 10 Florida dealers with 4 in "Central" Florida (Depending on what "central" is).

www.longagri.com

/ FarmTrac parts? WHERE TO GET????????
ok thanks guys, I'll check all this info out.
RUSS