Repair for cub 7275

/ Repair for cub 7275 #1  

rims421

Silver Member
Tractor
new holland tc- 35
I have recently purchased a Cub 7275 with a FEL . I have added a 3 point hitch backhoe from my last tractor ( mits 210d) I am having trouble getting grease into the fittings on the FEL any ideas? Also getting ready to sell the Mits tractor.
I purchased the tractor with the hoe on it ( never used the 3 point hitch) the control arms were replaced with some "custom made " sections of steel I would like to set the tractor 3 point hitch back up for resale Any ideas where I could find control arms for this tractor?

/ Repair for cub 7275 #2  
Have you tried removing the fittings and cleaning them? The fitings on my Cub are a little worn and you really have to exert some effort to keep the hose on the fitting while you pump the grease gun.

/ Repair for cub 7275
I ended up removing most of the fittings, backing out the pins, cleaning the hole out, and reinstalling new fittings.
A lot of work but at least i managed to get grease to flow into the pins like it should. I had a tough time with the bottom fitting of the backhoe ( side to side movement) but finally succeded by heating it up good with the torch.