Acs on my 2007 bobcat s185

/ Acs on my 2007 bobcat s185 #1  

Zig schmidt

Tractor
Bobcat 2007 s185
So my bobcat has acs light on and now I can't lift or tilt. A few days ago I switched from hand controls to foot controls for about an hour. I switched back to hand controls and was fine. The next day I was plowing snow and the acs came on. I turned machine off and back on it was fine. Next day same thing but happened twice. This morning the acs came on instantly and now in operable. I have been reading that others had the code 32-34 come up but I am also getting 32-65 come up also.I lifted cab and checked wiring and all seems to be fine. Nothing obvious. It has been pretty wet for a week and the bobcat does stay out in the elements. Does any one have any ideas or pointers to get me on the right track I tried disconnecting battery and did not do nothing.

/ Acs on my 2007 bobcat s185 #2  
:welcome:
To the forum.

/ Acs on my 2007 bobcat s185
Thank you lots if good people with good information I'm enjoying it

/ Acs on my 2007 bobcat s185 #4  
I have the same exact issue hopefully somebody posts a good answer. And if you find something outzig smith how to fix please post

Yes will do. I'll have someone look at it in a day or two

/ Acs on my 2007 bobcat s185 #6  
32-34 is Tilt Actuator Not IN Neutral. 32-65 is Pedal Lock Short To Ground (this could be either handle or foot pedal). Will it work if switched back to Foot Control? If so check voltage and continuity in Right Handle, handle Lock, & wire harness (reason I say Right handle/foot is the Tilt Actuator code also present). This works on 5v circuit (when in neutral 5v goes into handle, 2.5v signal goes back to controller. Actuactor Out of Neutral could be a seperate problem but problem in the handle might give false signal to controller and give the Out of Neutral code.

Hello thank you so much for the reply. I will try that out tomorrow. As for switching to hand or foot controls, it does nothing and the hand controls are locked. When I looked up the code 32-65 on the net it says sensor supply voltage out of range, what would that be and how would a guy check for that. Thank you again