Service/Repair Manual for TC40D

/ Service/Repair Manual for TC40D #1  

jay_ch28

Tractor
New Holland TC40D
I just purchased a TC40D and was looking around to find a repair manual for it. Where can I get one?

/ Service/Repair Manual for TC40D #2  
Some can be had on eBay. There are a couple of dealers here that can get them for you as well. Or try your local dealer, but they're not cheap.

/ Service/Repair Manual for TC40D #3  
Direct from New Holland at 1-800-635-4913 or delaer can order them for you. They are not cheap - over $200 for the service and parts manuals. I negotiated to have them thrown in when I bought my TC40D.
Mark

/ Service/Repair Manual for TC40D #4  
Jay, Mark gave you the details on ordering and cost, but I'd like to add that these manuals are worth every penny you pay for them. They can easily save you $200 worth of time and grief the first time you use them. You also get a very nice binder to put them into. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Service/Repair Manual for TC40D #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( You also get a very nice binder to put them into.)</font>

Yeah...Jim's right - a nice, THICK binder! (like 3" thick /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif)

Mark /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Service/Repair Manual for TC40D
Thanks Guys,
I bought this machine used and he didn't have a manual. I think I'm going to purchase it.

Thanks for your help!!