Kubota junk. Frustration rant

/ Kubota junk. Frustration rant #11  
I should have said " just behind the start of the first thread". One other thought is a air nozzle can be your best friend and or your worst enemy. I vigorously clean even new component's, hoses , cylinders etc. with air right before assembly. Just another thought. Later.

/ Kubota junk. Frustration rant #12  
What? Someone is saying Kubota is junk? That's a first on here!

/ Kubota junk. Frustration rant #13  
Bing187, the OP, joined in 2010 yet has only posted 41 times since and has not yet come back with any more info since starting this thread.

I'm hoping he returns and gives us more information regarding the several issues he has had and status/resolution of his most recent issue.

I do find it extremely unusual that he has replaced hydraulic cylinders three times, a loader valve and yet again is having hydraulic issues. There must be some common thread to these five issues in a system which is highly reliable, particularly with only 310 hrs on the tractor.

It would be a service to the TBN community to let us know additional details and how the recent issue is resolved. I understand the OP is frustrated.

/ Kubota junk. Frustration rant #14  
If you read his past posts you will find the cylinders were on his Backhoe.

/ Kubota junk. Frustration rant #15  
If you read his past posts you will find the cylinders were on his Backhoe.

At least one of them (dipstick cyl) was and it sounds like the valve that was replaced was the BH valve under warranty. So does that mean that both the loader and BH valves have been replaced? No reports on what the other 2 reported cyl are. How you manage to bend the dipstick cyl when it is mounted on the top of the boom is beyond me.

Something is just not adding up. No way there would be that many defective components on the same machine.

/ Kubota junk. Frustration rant #16  
Something is just not adding up. No way there would be that many defective components on the same machine.

I'm wondering if it's just been beat to death.

/ Kubota junk. Frustration rant #17  
At least one of them (dipstick cyl) was and it sounds like the valve that was replaced was the BH valve under warranty. So does that mean that both the loader and BH valves have been replaced? No reports on what the other 2 reported cyl are. How you manage to bend the dipstick cyl when it is mounted on the top of the boom is beyond me.

CDN Farm Boy. Bending the dipstick cyl. is easy. I watched a guy hook the bucket on a large buried rock then when the cyl. could not move the rock he backed up and tried to force the rock out. After the third ram backwards the rod bent. Anything is possible.

/ Kubota junk. Frustration rant #19  
CDN Farm Boy. Bending the dipstick cyl. is easy. I watched a guy hook the bucket on a large buried rock then when the cyl. could not move the rock he backed up and tried to force the rock out. After the third ram backwards the rod bent. Anything is possible.

Fair enough. I suppose with Abuse and complete disrespect for the machine anything is possible. I hadn't included the 'stupidity factor' as an option. Can't blame that on the machine though

/ Kubota junk. Frustration rant #20  
For what the complaint is now it goes to hydraulic ends not a valve. I've got all kinds of operators on Kubota's and we find different kinds of little adjustments are needed from time to time. Sometimes to the tractors, sometimes for the operators.