Ford New Holland 3930 PTO not engaging and 3 Point Not lifting

/ Ford New Holland 3930 PTO not engaging and 3 Point Not lifting #1  

etaylor0056

Tractor
3930 Ford 3000 Ford 5000 Ford NNA Ford
Hey guys, New to the sight and hoping for a little insight on my new to me tractor. Its a 94 Ford New Holland 3930 Highway tractor that I have bought from a local state lodge. It has been very well taken care off with service records present at sale and only 2003 hours. Anyways I bought it and immediately stripped and painted it blue and white and have it looking like a brand new one now. I have been using it to grade roads on the farm the past few days and its been working flawlessly. Three point hitch has never even thought about acting up.
Here's the problem. I hooked it to a 12 foot bush hog last night and was going to trim the roadways and a couple fields leading to the house. I lowered the hog and engaged the pto lever and it engaged like it was supposed to for a quick second before disengaging. Since then it hasn't tried to engage again. So after sleeping on it I looked over it this morning and seen the Hyd. Level was low. So I topped it off and tried it again and still nothing. So I unhooked the rotary cutter and pulled it in the shop and thats when I noticed the 3 point hitch will not lift now.
What in the world has happened. I am hoping that a relief in the system has stuck open or something simple like that but not sure about this tractor and the way its set up. Any help would be appreciated in testing and solving this problem. Thanks :thumbsup: