Kubota B2320 TPH hard to lower

/ Kubota B2320 TPH hard to lower #1  

2320b

Tractor
Kubota B2320
Some days my TPH and MMM deck is hard to lower. The lever acts like it does not want to go in the lower direction. I raise the seat and the lever flexes and sure enough it is not rotating at valve. Does anyone know what to start looking for? B2320 is only 1 year old and has 116 hours. Maintained as directed by owners manual. I let it sit for a few minutes and it is fine. Usually happens soon after start up or up to 1/2 hour of use. After 1/2 hour of running does not seem to do it.
Thanks,
B2320

/ Kubota B2320 TPH hard to lower #2  
I had a problem with the 3pt lever on my B2620 once. I don't know if it's the same problem as you are having.

On mine there is a sleave that connects to the internal lever that is connected by a spring stud going through a hole in the sleave and internal lever. ? Maybe wrong terminology. But the spring stud somehow worked loose and was barely in the holes so the sleave was just slipping.

Solution was to tap the spring stud back in which was difficult to get the holes lined up and not good access.

/ Kubota B2320 TPH hard to lower #3  
My 3 pt on the tractor has been a little jerky since I got it (B2920). It had 112 hrs on it when I bought it. This past weekend I sprayed some liquid wrench on the feed back lever where it passes through the feed back pin. It seemed to be binding. The 3 pt is smooth as silk now. If you are saying what....feed back pin????? Go to Kubota.com/Parts/Illustrated Parts List/accept terms and conditions/search B2320 then click on Hydraulic System then click on Feed Back Lever. Then you should be looking at a schematic that shows what is what. Feedback pin is 120. If I were home I would just post you a picture. It's worth a shot. Let us know if it helps.

/ Kubota B2320 TPH hard to lower
Thanks for the help. I will try that this weekend.

/ Kubota B2320 TPH hard to lower #5  
Here are some pictures from my B2920. Before I get back on it I will put a little grease on the feed back lever. The liquid wrench doesn't last very long.

IMG_6178.jpg IMG_6180.jpg

/ Kubota B2320 TPH hard to lower
McRebel & GPintheMitten: thanks for the feedback & help, I thought something major was wrong. I sprayed it with liquid wrench late last night when I got home and tried it. I also tried it again this morning before leaving for work. It works smooth as silk now. I agree with using grease instead for longer lasting. I will add this to my routine for PM greasing. Thanks again for the feedback! Maybe Kubota should add a grease fitting there....

/ Kubota B2320 TPH hard to lower #8  
Great! Glad it was not something major. Thanks for letting us know the outcome.

I had wondered for a while if I just expected too much of mine since I never knew it to be anything but jerky. I put up with it, wondering if something was wrong or if that was just the way it was, for 6 months before noticing how the feed back lever was binding. Getting it working right was almost as exciting as getting a new attachment.