Feed up with John Deere answers that don't work.

/ Feed up with John Deere answers that don't work. #1  

Guy12

Tractor
L120
Been to John Deere Dealership many times about just my riding lawn mower. They do not want to look up answers to my problems. So I get "they don't make this or that can not be serviced. Or there is no where for them to look up how much fluid go into my L120 transmission or what type of oil to use."

/ Feed up with John Deere answers that don't work. #2  
Not to be a smart a@@, but do you have and owners manual? Also those answers can be found on the internet, and even on this site!

/ Feed up with John Deere answers that don't work. #4  
Not to be a smart a@@ but if he can look it up shouldn't someone who sells them also be able to and maybe already know ?

/ Feed up with John Deere answers that don't work. #5  
Not to be a smart a@@ but if he can look it up shouldn't someone who sells them also be able to and maybe already know ?

There are bad dealers/counterpeople everywhere...no matter the color or product.

/ Feed up with John Deere answers that don't work. #6  
Welcome to TBN, although kind of a strange first post.... :confused3:

/ Feed up with John Deere answers that don't work. #7  
   / Feed up with John Deere answers that don't work. #8  
Did you buy your L120 ar a John Deere Dealer or from Lowes or Home Depot. If it wasn't from a JD Dealer That could be the problem. As far as looking up Specs. If you found this site I'm sure you can fine the info you want on the net.

/ Feed up with John Deere answers that don't work. #9  
Isn't the L120 a big box item and not something a Dealer usually sells? If a big box purchase maybe he should direct the questions he has to the big boxes, service department.

/ Feed up with John Deere answers that don't work. #10  
John Deere considered these tranny's to be sealed-non serviceable units. If you've pulled yours and drained it, I would recommend the JD20C Hydraulic oil or a synthetic 5w50 to fill it back up.
And they are correct there is no where for them to look up fluids that Deere doesn't want changed. I have a PDF of the Tech manual that you're more than welcome to. Then you can do the same thing they are, which is reading the manual. Shoot me your email if wanted

Joe