Kubota loader hydraulics issues??

/ Kubota loader hydraulics issues?? #1  

hunt4570

Tractor
Grand L3540 ,724 loader, bucket, grapple and now forks also! And just for OP.. a pool!
Background: L3540 with a LA724 loader, Front remote for grapple or whatever,I bought it with 340 hrs, it just turned over 400 hrs. Tractor runs/operates fine with one exception.

My loader has plenty of lifting power, curling power a definite issue. Turn the bucket face down on the ground and at an idle I can pick the front tires off the ground. But put the leading edge of the bucket on the ground I CANNOT pull or push my tractor along, seems like a dead stick almost, but pick the bucket off the ground and it curls either way no problem.

Problems eliminated (in my mind anyway)
Hydraulic cylinder bleeding.. Picked up a bucketfull of wet sand, raised it in the air and let it sit about 4 hours.. it came straight down 2-4 inches but thats pretty normal I think.
Filter plugged or something.. Just did my 400 hr service which included trans/hydraulic fluid, HST filter and Hydraulic filter... no change.

Is there an adjustment in there somewhere? Other options to look at?

I recently sold a L3010 with WAY more loader power seems like!

Oh, also (2nd problem I guess sorry) This tractor has a loader stick lock that keeps self locking.. I can wiggle the control and unlock it but its annoying, it seems to vibrate into lock position!! how to lock the lock down?

Thanks in advance.

/ Kubota loader hydraulics issues?? #2  
When fully curled down the loader will not have any strength to move the tractor (say you're stuck and trying to use the curl to get yourself out). The solution is to not go all the way to the hard stop. Try uncurling the bucket just a little way and trying again. I think my lock rotated to the locked position once. There's a rubber cover for it that never stays in place that has a hole for both lock and unlocked. One of these days I'll glue the rubber in place. If I had an issue with the lock I think I would just tie it so it was always open.

/ Kubota loader hydraulics issues??
Wasn't at lock on the curl, in the middle somewhere.. no joy.

I may have to look under the lock and see if I can disable it.