Where to find Kubota service manual M5140

/ Where to find Kubota service manual M5140 #1  

dirtdonthurt

Tractor
KUBOTA M5140
New member here. I recently bought a new tractor (after running antique ones my whole life). It's a Kubota M5140HD 4x4 with FEL.

Anyone know where I can find or buy a shop service manual and/or a parts manual for the M5140? A google search didn't return any useful results.

One thing I'm interested in is checking/adjusting hydraulic pressures.

/ Where to find Kubota service manual M5140 #2  
Your Kubota dealer can get you both the Illustrated Parts List (IPL) and Work Shop Manual (WSM). The IPL is also available online at kubota.com. (Just click on Parts=>Illustrated Parts List=>Disclaimer=>Type in tractor model=>Search=>Open=> then you have the entire IPL.

The IPL is strictly a parts list. The WSM tells you "how" to do things.

/ Where to find Kubota service manual M5140
Thanks for the reply.

Now that I know it's called a WSM, I found an illegal looking site that sells pdf's for $9.95.

Too bad they don't have the M5140. I reckon I'll order one from a dealer.

/ Where to find Kubota service manual M5140 #4  
here i did some research for you you can find it here
www . snowflakes-comics . com/gasoline/k/kubota-m5140-parts-manual-dqjtfbb.pdf
hope i offered some help

/ Where to find Kubota service manual M5140 #8  
New member here. I recently bought a new tractor (after running antique ones my whole life). It's a Kubota M5140HD 4x4 with FEL.

Anyone know where I can find or buy a shop service manual and/or a parts manual for the M5140? A google search didn't return any useful results.

One thing I'm interested in is checking/adjusting hydraulic pressures.

go to MESSICKS.COM

/ Where to find Kubota service manual M5140 #9  
go to MESSICKS.COM

I need a WSM also Wouldn't the dealership also be a good place or is Messicks better if so please tell my why ? I do get my filters & parts from Messicks already