Bx Fuel Filters

/ Bx Fuel Filters #1  

pap71

Silver Member
Tractor
BX 2360 G1900
I just replaced the fuel filters on my BX2360 with 73 hours on it. After hearing about all the problems with them clogging up and seeing a couple of videos of how dirty they are when cut apart I thought I better change them. I am lucky to have a service station that sells clean fuel. I cut both filters apart to look inside them and both were very clean. No lumps of black crud or anything else, both of them still looked new.:dance1:

/ Bx Fuel Filters #2  
I've had mine plug up three times I think. I'd cut them open and they didn't look that bad, but were badly plugged up. I finally gave up and put a Racor setup on mine.

/ Bx Fuel Filters
I've had mine plug up three times I think. I'd cut them open and they didn't look that bad, but were badly plugged up. I finally gave up and put a Racor setup on mine.

If I ever have any problems I will do that conversion to. Do you know the Racor part number?

/ Bx Fuel Filters #4  
Have never had a clogged filter or water.
Only one station near by sells dyed fuel so lot of turnover. Keeps it fresh.

/ Bx Fuel Filters #5  
If I ever have any problems I will do that conversion to. Do you know the Racor part number?

Do a search you should be able to find a couple of threads where the install has been documented.