Fiberglass cab cover attachment to ROPS. Prices?

/ Fiberglass cab cover attachment to ROPS. Prices? #1  

arkansascory

I was wondering if any of you knew some prices for a fiberglass cab cover that would attach to my ROPS bar. I have a John Deere 4310. Kindly wanting something to shade me from the sun this summer. Thanks.

/ Fiberglass cab cover attachment to ROPS. Prices? #2  
You can do a seach on this topic, there are a couple of threads that show shades, I even saw a couple links to manufacturers web sites. I don't recall exactly, but try starting the search in the Customization forum.

/ Fiberglass cab cover attachment to ROPS. Prices? #3  
The nicest looking ones that I have seen so far are sold by FireBird Fiberglass. click here They make a lot of caps for JD.

Maybe I say that because I also own a blue one. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Fiberglass cab cover attachment to ROPS. Prices?
Thanks for the replys. I'll check that website out.

/ Fiberglass cab cover attachment to ROPS. Prices? #5  
John Deere has one now listed in the JDParts catalog. You can check it out there if you'd like. Firebird also makes them - but I was surprised to see that JD has them listed now too and your dealer can get them for you.

-Bob

/ Fiberglass cab cover attachment to ROPS. Prices? #6  
Try a search for "canopy". There've been several discussions in the forums.

/ Fiberglass cab cover attachment to ROPS. Prices? #7  
The only way you can get a Firebird canopy is through the dealer. I have one and it is the best looking canopy I have seen.

/ Fiberglass cab cover attachment to ROPS. Prices?
Sounds good. I'm gonna check them out. Been wanting one for the summer. Don't have much use for one right now, kinda chilly. I guess you can get them with or without lights too. Take'r easy.

arkansascory, 9.8 acres
John Deere 4310 MFWD ePowerReverser, 11.0 Hours
430 Loader, LX5 Cutter, Woods 5' Box Blade

/ Fiberglass cab cover attachment to ROPS. Prices? #9  
When I bought mine lights were not an option,but as an option you could buy a liner/insert piece that had a cigarette lighter and a cut out location for installing a radio. These canopys are very strong,I weigh 180 lbs and can stand on top of mine ,no problem.