JD2210

Default Re: clicking sound

<font color="red"> "eernt, eernt, eernt"...... </font>

Thats good Greg!!

How about it Oakwood???

Tractor
    kubota 7200

Default Re: clicking sound

hambone,,,ok, who let the word out? you guys must have been talking to my relatives or hunting buddies. i take a lot of heat over my hunting calls/sound effects, or lack of. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]its still making a little noise but as i previously stated ill probly take the whole whl. off and clean ,as per gregs recomendation. i live on top of a hill with a large horseshoe driveway. for several yrs maintained the driveways with an old farmall cub. got tired of fighting in the winter to get back up the driveways [img]/forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] this kabota with4 whl. and chains. my oh my what a pleasure to operate. i even plow going up hill [img]/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] by the way do any of you know much about the brake design on these tractors, my right side tire has a tendency to want to lock up regardless how easy i apply pressure,,oh ,,,,,i would describe the sound the whls were making as more like a [kalinck,kalinck,kalinck]. now you understand why i get so much ribbing bout my hunting calls. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] oakwood

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12