3320 stops with no error code

/ 3320 stops with no error code #1  

b20135

Tractor
deere 3320
I have a JD 3320 eHydro (purchased new 10 years ago with about 900 hours on it now) - lately when operating (driving along) - tractor will stop and error indicator will flash once - but no error code. I raise my foot off the pedal and press it again and off we go - until the next occurrence. Sometimes it will happen 2 or 3 times in the distance of 300 feet while other times it will not happen for a much greater distance. Seems to happen whether on a gravel road or traveling across a field. I looked at the seat switch, but it appears to not be damaged. Manual does not say anything about error indicator light flashing and no error code displayed.

/ 3320 stops with no error code #2  
Anything caught between the pedals, or tweaked any electrical connections? Hydraulic reservoir full?

/ 3320 stops with no error code #3  
I would change out the seat switch, they may look good, but go bad after wear.

/ 3320 stops with no error code #4  
I would change out the seat switch, they may look good, but go bad after wear.

What it sounds like to me too.
On my Ehydro tractor I can sometimes lean over too much or twist around to take the weight out of the seat while in motion and do the same thing.

/ 3320 stops with no error code
OK - thanks for the info - I have been playing with the seat switch - and noticed that one of the cable ties had broken - allowing the wires to run under the front of the seat. I opened the plastic tubing around the wires, but saw no damage. And I agree - seating on that seat for 10 years (at 300 lbs) might put a little wear and tear on that sensor.

and to answer that first post - already checked the pedal clearance, checked all fluids, and have not messed with the electrical - thanks

/ 3320 stops with no error code
OK - replaced the seat switch (easy job) - ran fine for couple days - now same situation has returned. I have ordered the cable harness - working my way down the path (assuming it had something to do with the seat) --- any more ideas - appreciate them.

/ 3320 stops with no error code #7  
Unit can be going to neutral because the pedal poteniomters are out of range, or one of them is stuck slightly causing the TCU (transmission control unit) to think there is a simultaneous command of the foot pedals. I would remove plastic cover under floor board on right side to access pedal hinge point. Verify nothing is obstructing pedals from making full swing, check electrical connections to potentiometers, free up pedal hinge with spray, and then all else fails take readings from potentiometers to see what range they are in. There is a set range they have to work from I believe its 0.7 at topo of travel and 3.5 at bottom of travel if they are out of this range then they need to be loosened and rotated.