/ hardi 1301 diafram pump #1  

pabelote

Tractor
fords
was wonderin if yall no the torq specs an or after market parts supplyer

/ hardi 1301 diafram pump #2  
Whad he say? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ hardi 1301 diafram pump
normde2001 it goes on a orchard sprayer. hardi makes it.
it is pump model 1301. all of this if you was so inclined instead
of makein fun you could of looked up. you have a good day

/ hardi 1301 diafram pump #4  
And I thought you meant a pump for a tractor. You probably should have clarified that in the first or second post instead of taking offense at Norms question.

inspector507 i dont write good so i dont write much. thats just me. norm didnt have to write a thang since he didnt no. his first word tole me what he was after. you sidein says the rest
i aint gonna say no more on this suject cause aint no future in it

/ hardi 1301 diafram pump #6  
Don't really care how ya write.......I still didn't know what you were looking for either, until you cleared it up........sorry

/ hardi 1301 diafram pump #7  
Hi,

I have a Hardi LE-SPV Mistblower Vineyard sprayer with the 1301 Diaphraghm pump. The pump is still supported by Hardi International and spare parts are readily available. Try this link :

Agroparts

They have complete diagrams and part number specs for many machines. I have not ordered through them. You will have to order through a Hardi dealer.

To locate your dealer try :

Hardi Website

Good luck,

Tony

akman if you ever got questions with hardi contact
andy 563-386-1730 hes with hardi midwest - iowa-.
i was just wonderin if you new of after market parts hardi is pricey. the pump kit is 250+ an gonna have to change upper an back disc at the least. the bk-180 valves you can find
interchangeable parts local but not the pump. thanks for info

/ hardi 1301 diafram pump #9  
You're definitely right about the parts being expensive. I changed out the bk-180 valves with electrics with a remote cab mounted controller for pretty cheap last year. When I ordered a replacement fan belt shield (little piece of sheet metal), they wanted over $400 for it.