Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual

/ Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual #1  

Rod Bronlund

Tractor
Daedong CK20 HST
I live in New Zealand and have a Daedong CK20 HST tractor [purchased new], is there anyone out there who knows were to source a workshop and parts manual for this tractor preferably in PDF form?

It's sad that it is easy to get a manual for the Star Wars Death Star by Haynes but tractors are much more difficult.

/ Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual #2  
Try posting this in the China section. You will probably get some replies.
Dave

/ Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual #3  
Try posting this in the China section. You will probably get some replies.
Dave

It's not Chinese. It is Korean. Over here they are branded Kioti.

/ Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual #4  
my bad, it is hard to keep up with all the brands.
Dave

/ Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual #5  
I found a manual online for the complete tractor and also a separate one for the engine. Although the engine one is almost an extract from the first one, there are some differences especially with the numbering of head bolts for tightening sequence.
I am only very new at this so not sure if I can send the manual or if it is against the rules. Anyone? :thumbsup:

/ Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual
I found a manual online for the complete tractor and also a separate one for the engine. Although the engine one is almost an extract from the first one, there are some differences especially with the numbering of head bolts for tightening sequence.
I am only very new at this so not sure if I can send the manual or if it is against the rules. Anyone? :thumbsup:

Hi Gazza69, I too am very new at this and am unsure of the rules, maybe someone from 'tractorbynet' will explain.

/ Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual #7  
Send each other a private message (PM) and attach the manual PDF. Simple, and you don't have to display your email address. Send the PM to the username of the member who needs it. TBN likes it when we help each other.
Jim

/ Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual
Send each other a private message (PM) and attach the manual PDF. Simple, and you don't have to display your email address. Send the PM to the username of the member who needs it. TBN likes it when we help each other.
Jim

Jim,

I wonder if you will indulge me a little more. How do I go about sending a private message (PM) to Gazza? I assume it will go via 'tractorbynet.com' but will not appear on the thread.

/ Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual #9  
Jim,

I wonder if you will indulge me a little more. How do I go about sending a private message (PM) to Gazza? I assume it will go via 'tractorbynet.com' but will not appear on the thread.

click on his username just to the left and a drop down box will appear, and private mail is an option.

/ Daedong CK20 HST tractor workshop and parts manual #10  
I have tried to send a PM with the manual attached but it won't let me attach it. Says I don't have any attachments. Would it be better if Rod sends me an email address and I send it to that?