What's missing on this bush hog?

/ What's missing on this bush hog? #1  

joybuz

Tractor
2003 New Holland TC30
Hi All, I'm new to tractors and this forum.

I just bought a 2003 TC30 that had several implements with it.

I'd appreciate some help identifying what's I need to run this bush hog. I think there's something that's missing between the gearbox and the shaft bushHOG.jpg?

Thanks,

Don

/ What's missing on this bush hog? #2  
The shaft probably doesn't go with that shredder, is there any tag on it with a model number on that shredder. Looks like it hadn't been used in awhile.

/ What's missing on this bush hog?
Yes, it's an agri four.

hog.jpg

/ What's missing on this bush hog? #4  
That one uses a shear-bolt instead of slip-clutch. A yoke with a u-joint should slide over that shaft, that snap ring keeps the yoke-driveshaft on should it shear the bolt. Shear-bolts can be a real pain.

/ What's missing on this bush hog? #6  
Hi All, I'm new to tractors and this forum.

I just bought a 2003 TC30 that had several implements with it.

I'd appreciate some help identifying what's I need to run this bush hog. I think there's something that's missing between the gearbox and the shaftView attachment 442810?

Thanks,

Don
Put a slip clutch in there. Available from TSC going from shearbolt socket to 6 spline male.

/ What's missing on this bush hog? #7  
Ditto, use a slip clutch.

But verify the other end of the shaft actually hooks to the tractor and is not a smooth bore/with hole for slip clutch. Would be a PITA is you hook the slip clutch up and realize you cannot hook to the tractor cause the other end aint splined.