In search of tool for hard to reach hydraulics

/ In search of tool for hard to reach hydraulics #1  

hillfarm

I'm looking for a wrench that can access hydraulic hose connectors in awkward locations where it's only possible to reach the connector in parallel to the hose.
Here are two photos showing the problem on my MF backhoe. Any help identifying the tool that I need is much appreciated!

IMG_20151101_152740.jpg

In the second photo it might look like you could reach the connector from the side, but the space between the cylinder and the connector is too small to allow rotating the wrench except from below.
IMG_20151101_152511.jpg

/ In search of tool for hard to reach hydraulics #2  
I think it would be easiest to remove what ever end of the cylinder is accessible and rotate it up so you can get at those connections.

/ In search of tool for hard to reach hydraulics #3  
Now yo know why we sometimes heat and bend the ends of spanners 45 degrees.
My tool box has its fair share of modified tools for such occasions.

/ In search of tool for hard to reach hydraulics #4  
Maybe be a crow foot wrench (and extension bar) on a ratchet would do it

or as it been said lift the cylinder

/ In search of tool for hard to reach hydraulics #5  
Pull the pin lift the cylinder and stick a 2x4 under it to hold it up while you work.

/ In search of tool for hard to reach hydraulics #6  
What is the cyl doing for the backhoe? Can you move the cyl out to move the fitting to get it in the open, if so you would have to block up what ever it is moving.

/ In search of tool for hard to reach hydraulics #8  
Maybe be a crow foot wrench (and extension bar) on a ratchet would do it

or as it been said lift the cylinder

The crow-foot with the extension bar is really all you need and the best suggestion. These wrench heads are handy for plenty of other knuckle cutting situations.

/ In search of tool for hard to reach hydraulics #9  
This may be a really stupid suggestion but is it possible to rotate the cylinder 180 degrees so the fittings are on the top? Full disclosure - I only know enough to be dangerous! not sure which cylinder you are dealing with but here is a video of what I'm talking about:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAcQjRxqFQoTCJv15Yy28MgCFcmPPgodRmUOdg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DK-e1J_MxuNA&bvm=bv.106379543,d.cWw&psig=AFQjCNE38JvsBVprhna21wkKW5Ea77SpDQ&ust=1446508423062693

/ In search of tool for hard to reach hydraulics #10  
Another vote for the crow foot and extension.