Lynch Pins

/ Lynch Pins #21  
Your application requires a rod to go through the hole and be fastened on both ends so it does not fall out.
I expect a 20D nail bent at the bottom would do.
You could take a suitable size bolt and drop it through the hole and put a nut on the bottom.
My M4700 uses a clevis pin with hitch pin clip at the bottom.
It;s not brain surgery.

/ Lynch Pins #23  
Bolt & cotter pin. Drill hole in bolt or use nylon locknut.

Opps, already mentioned.

/ Lynch Pins
Once I lose, or break :), the pins I have I think I will either use the pin on the left in my first post or a straight pin and a hairpin type clip. The original pin can not be sourced locally except at the dealer for much more than I al willing to pay. Thanks guys!

/ Lynch Pins #25  
I replaced both of mine with a straight pin/hairpin clip (wire anti-losing strap crimped on).

This was as a precaution... the originals just didn't look robust enough to handle the stresses of rotary tilling or the water-filled roller.

/ Lynch Pins #26  
I'd use these, at the correct size for your application. They are what came on my Kioti from the factory.

Amazon.com: 1 X Lynch Pin 3/16": Industrial & Scientific

PS. Any chance of you shooting us a pic of the actual application- where the pin needs to go- I'm thinking there might be a different pin that better suits your application, if it's where I think it is.
Thanks.

Those won't work. The bail is bent and formed to go around the body of the turnbuckle if his is like the "John Deere" thumbnail.