Lynch Pins

/ Lynch Pins #1  

MOTractor

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford 1920 FWD
My LS XR4040 has the telescoping style of 3 point stabilizers. They do not use what I call a normal lynch pin. In the pic below the pin on the right are the ones that came with the LS, notice that it is now sprung. The local dealer has them for about $11 each. Our local farm stores, MFA and Orscheln's, do not have them. I picked up the pin on the left at MFA, but it is a bit of a pain to put on.

Anybody know where to get the pin on the right, beside the dealer? The sprung pin is about 3/8" x 2"

Attachments

• IMG_1769.JPG
    IMG_1769.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 379
Last edited:
   / Lynch Pins #2  
The one on the left can be purchased at any farm supply store like Tractor Supply, Farm-Fleet, etc.

/ Lynch Pins
The one on the left can be purchased at any farm supply store like Tractor Supply, Farm-Fleet, etc.

I know, I got it at MFA :)

I just edited my original post to make it more clear which pin I am looking for.

/ Lynch Pins #4  
In Canada, similar pins can be found at Princess Auto for less than $1. Very common.

I guess that's not much help... But at least you know that they are not a special thing and they should be out there somewhere.

/ Lynch Pins #5  
I have found the LS dealers is where to get them. I haven't lost one yet. They do have a certain bend to them. I did see them cheaper on E-bay a while back.

/ Lynch Pins #6  
John Deere part number DE18899 lists $9.10 (not much of a savings) it's key 3 in the drawing

Attachments

• 6415adjstablizer.gif
    6415adjstablizer.gif
    19.1 KB · Views: 213
   / Lynch Pins #7  
I'd use these, at the correct size for your application. They are what came on my Kioti from the factory.

Amazon.com: 1 X Lynch Pin 3/16": Industrial & Scientific

PS. Any chance of you shooting us a pic of the actual application- where the pin needs to go- I'm thinking there might be a different pin that better suits your application, if it's where I think it is.
Thanks.

/ Lynch Pins #8  
   / Lynch Pins