Mahindra 5010HST Cab Power Steering

/ Mahindra 5010HST Cab Power Steering #1  

opie4851

Tractor
Mahindra 5010HST Cab
Does ANYONE know where to find a seal kit for the shaft side of the power steering pump? The pump in my tractor is made by SinJin from Korea, I have googled, binged, & dinged till I am blue in the face, called numerous dealers and was told "Let me check into it" with out any call back. The 1-800 number for Mahindra tells me to contact a dealer. I am leaking fluid at the base of the steering shaft as it goes into the steering pump.:confused3: Below is the only reference I find which is a small sticker affixed to the power steering pump, written exactly as it is shown on the sticker.

PSU (69CC)
CODE 1452-405-400-1
Serial No: 11H 208
SinJin Precision Co. LTD.

/ Mahindra 5010HST Cab Power Steering
Yes I saw this one but it doesnt list my model number on the description. I would hate to buy it and it not be the correct one. I have found nothing on ebay that lists my model number

/ Mahindra 5010HST Cab Power Steering #4  
As I said, contact the seller and see if he can help you.................

/ Mahindra 5010HST Cab Power Steering #5  
I have same Sinjin Precision Power Steering 1452-405-400-1 unit on my new Cabela's LM45 tractor and have same problem, leaking fluid at top of unit were steering wheel shaft enters unit. Did you end having to replace entire unit or able to fix replacing seals? Where did you end up getting parts? Is it easy fix or best just to return to dealer?

Ben