M9960 with a LA1353 Loader - Loader linkage continues to cause problems - Yuba City,

/ M9960 with a LA1353 Loader - Loader linkage continues to cause problems - Yuba City, #1  

Kodiak1010

Tractor
Kubota M9960
We purchased the M9960 and the LA1353 loader back in February of this year. From the start of use, we have had problems with the ball joints under the loader lever all the way down to where the cables go underneath to the hydraulics. I have had the dealer service department out I think 6 times to fix/adjust this problem. One of these times, I had to purchase a new rocker assembly because it did not withstand even 6 months of usage. This I think, should have been under warranty. Cost me $1,600.00. I have switched drivers twice and I have also driven this tractor quite a bit only to have the problem come about about 1-2 days after the mechanic visits.

I am getting sick and tired of this downtime. I have asked the mechanic a couple of times about lubrication and he said don't do it.

I am at my wits end on this. We have had over 3 weeks total of down time during a busy growing season of waiting for mechanics and parts over this year.

The tractor works great. Handles a sprayer and mower no problem.

Any suggestions?? I am thinking if this next visit from the dealer mechanic doesn't take care of it, I need to speak with Legal to have the Kubota Dealer change out everything at their cost.

Thanks for your time. Matt

/ M9960 with a LA1353 Loader - Loader linkage continues to cause problems - Yuba City, #2  
:welcome: to TBN
I'd recommend to lubricate the pivot points of the controls. My M7040 has 1253 hrs of use with no FEL control problems

/ M9960 with a LA1353 Loader - Loader linkage continues to cause problems - Yuba City, #3  
I know this is an old thread but how did you make out? I have the same issue, did you come up with a different design?