Kubota Loader Pin Stuck

/ Kubota Loader Pin Stuck #1  

SeaBiscut

Tractor
Ford 1715 and Kubota B3200
Ok well here is my problem.

Kubota B3200 with LA504 loader

I was putting on my loader this afternoon. I put the left pin in, then I was going to put the right pin in but I was unable to get the holes to line up. Then I looked down where the lower arm sits in the cradle and noticed that the left side was not in the cradle. I can not get the pin out now. As I was trying to realign everything the loader kept going left. Now the loader is crooked. I do not think that I damaged anything except for breaking the headlight lens cover. The loader hydraulic fitting hit the lens. So I need some advice. I think the first thing that I need to do is pull loader straight with the tractor using a comealong or the neighbours loader. As I lower and curl the bucket so that it rests on the dismount skids I think I will need to keep pressure with the comealong/loader. Do you guys think this will work? Have you ever had this happen to you? I am attaching two pics of the lower bracket so you will know what I am talking about. Thanks IMG_5399.jpgIMG_5398.jpg

/ Kubota Loader Pin Stuck #2  
You are jst going to have to play with it trying to bring it back to where you can slide the pin out as easily as you put it in!

/ Kubota Loader Pin Stuck #3  
Try using a jack on the opposite side to help realign the booms. Is the ground level?

/ Kubota Loader Pin Stuck #4  
Bummer.

As Art said, just gonna have to play with it. If everything is just right the pin will come out as easily as it went in.

I'm very conscious of this and always make sure both bottom pins are sitting securely in the hooks before attempting to put the top pins in. I'm sure you will be in the future. :)

/ Kubota Loader Pin Stuck #5  
That is one of the advantages of my LA211. The holes will not line up if the bottom pin is not in place. Don't know why they would have changed that.

/ Kubota Loader Pin Stuck #6  
One thing I do to prevent that is the LIFT the front wheels off of the ground before trying to put the pins in. That way, I know that the bottoms are in place first.

Aaron Z

/ Kubota Loader Pin Stuck
Well thanks for all the suggestions. My friend came over the other day. He got the right hole lined up so the pin would go in but the bottom part was not in the channel. As soon as he lifted the bucket it was like a miracle. The loader straightened up. He then drove it back into the garage put the bucket in the full dump position to take the pressure off both pins. We pulled both pins and realigned the loader lower part into the bracket and now I am back in business. Well it was a $215.00 mistake. Thats how much the headlight assembly will cost me.
OVRSZD you are right I will never make that mistake again.

/ Kubota Loader Pin Stuck #8  
OVRSZD you are right I will never make that mistake again.

Don't beat yourself up too much. We all have these types of mistakes lurking in our closets. :)

I once picked up my bucket, got a bucket full of gravel and dumped it into my pickup bed. Forgot to latch the bucket. Bucket fell off the FEL frame onto the bedside of the PU. Nothing $1200 wouldn't fix...... :)