Odd electrical issue...Deutz diesel Ditch Witch...

/ Odd electrical issue...Deutz diesel Ditch Witch... #1  

/pine

Super Star Member
Lately I've been using the auxiliary hydraulic ports on my 3610 D.W. to power my splitter...recently, every now and then when I tried to start it I would hear all the typical clicks but it would not turn over...Now it's just making the typical clicks but refuses to tun over...

After looking for any obvious issues...I started messing with the fuses etc...other than the 'main' and the 'auxiliary' fuses...there are four (fuses) under the dash...'Ignition', 'Fuel', 'Start' and 'Accessories'...If I remove the "accessories" fuse the starter turns it over just fine..it won't start (I assume) because of no fuel...I'm speculating that somewhere there might be a safety switch that could be the problem but I can't find any obvious fault or short...

FWIW...the click but no turn over issue previously occurred after wet weather...everything was working nominal before the recent deluge...but I can find no moisture issues on any of the wiring harness/connections etc...

any and all thoughts/suggestions are welcome...I know this is likely something simple to remedy...just can't find the solution...TIA...!

/ Odd electrical issue...Deutz diesel Ditch Witch... #2  
Is there a murphy valve on the fuel line , I have a deutz comperssor and that went bad on mine .

/ Odd electrical issue...Deutz diesel Ditch Witch...
Is there a murphy valve on the fuel line , I have a deutz comperssor and that went bad on mine .

Not familiar with the valve you mention...is it electrically activated?...where might it be located?

/ Odd electrical issue...Deutz diesel Ditch Witch... #4  
its round , its a soloind , it would be inline with the fuel line .

/ Odd electrical issue...Deutz diesel Ditch Witch...
its round , its a soloind , it would be inline with the fuel line .
Thanks for the tip...!
Closer to the tank(s) or the engine? will there be wires associated with it?

/ Odd electrical issue...Deutz diesel Ditch Witch... #6  
closer to engine , and there will be 2 wires a ground and a hot