cub cadet yanmar sc2400 parts

/ cub cadet yanmar sc2400 parts #1  

cbpete

Tractor
Cub Cadet Yanmar 2400
Does anyone know where I can find parts for the cub cadet yanmar sc2400? I located one dealer in new york and they can order a new dip stick for the transmission but they don't carry many parts and the shipping fee from yanmar is over 40.00 for a 5.00 part. Hopefully someone carries parts for the yanmar in the USA. Thanks for any help you can give me.

/ cub cadet yanmar sc2400 parts
   / cub cadet yanmar sc2400 parts #4  
Where are you in NY?
Give Emerich sales and Service a call:
518-399-8574
Charlton / Ballston Lake, NY
518-636-5580
Fort Edward, NY

They are a great dealer.
Error

Thanks guys I'll give them both a try. Im not to close I live in Iowa

just an update I broke the tip off the dip stick trying to remove it from the filler tube, I just thought I had over tightened the stick but the tip was caught on a pto gear and I snapped it off. I just wanted sc2400 owners to beware of this happening.
1st Be careful with the hydro dip stick, just a little bend or angle when putting it back in could result in getting caught in a pto gear and breaking off when trying to check fluid.
2nd If you do have trouble loosening the dip stick just remove the filler tube and pull it out. I had the tip welded back on the stick but don't want to leave the dip stick in so I got a 20mm plug for the filler tube and will just use the dip stick to check the level. We had to disassemble the hydro to find the tip, it was sitting right next to a gear so would have caused a big problem if not found