EBay Store JeffCube Kudos

/ EBay Store JeffCube Kudos #1  

1Mark

Tractor
C/IH 246
After only 30 years of near-daily service (read ABUSE) , the clutch on my 85 Case IH 245-4wd finally reached the floor and the limits of adjustment at the same time. When I ordered the clutch from JeffCube's EBay store (No-affiliation, have used it once some years ago) Went there because he was the only vendor with a 4 piece kit in stock, and priced well below the bit and piece sellers I absentmindedly selected one for our little belly mower 235 with a perfectly fine clutch and only 300 hours. I didn;t notice the error until after it was a few minutes too late to cancel the order. I sent a frantic message to Jeff Cube asking to please cancel the first order, then not knowing if they would call me right off. I used my credit card to order the right one to get it shipped to the tech.... A lot of cash outlay this time of year, laid up with a broken leg and had to buy a new truck a month ago.... KUDOS to JeffCube's operation - they cancelled the wrong clutch (which they really didn't have to do...) and then expedited shipment of the one I paid for on my credit card - all within 10 minutes of getting the initial SOS message. Customer for life.

/ EBay Store JeffCube Kudos #2  
Isn't it curious that it's been demonstrated over and over again that people that understand Customer Service get a lot of business, yet so many vendors won't give you the time of day once they have your money?

Good on JeffCube.

/ EBay Store JeffCube Kudos #3  
I agree, I've bought several clutch kits from his Ebay store and always been very pleased with the product, price and buying experience.

/ EBay Store JeffCube Kudos #4  
Isn't it curious that it's been demonstrated over and over again that people that understand Customer Service get a lot of business, yet so many vendors won't give you the time of day once they have your money?

Good on JeffCube.

There's a smart business man in Australia called Dick Smith. He founded, ran and then sold for a gazillion dollars his own electronics chain (similar to Tandy). He is also into aviation, such as solo helicopter records etc. and loves telling our equivalent of the FAA how to do their job. Some love him, some hate him, but he's nobody's fool.

Anyway, on a TV panel show many years ago he was asked "what is the secret of running a successful business?"

He said "Go into a town, walk up one side of the main street and down the other. Go into every shop and buy something. Whichever shop gave you the worst customer service, open up your own shop selling the same stuff, but give excellent customer service. In six months you will have all their customers and they will be shut down. You're on your way to the first million".