NH T4020 error code 2011 won't move

/ NH T4020 error code 2011 won't move #1  

SETexan

Tractor
New Holland T4020, NH TC48DA, Ford NAA GJ
I have a NH T4020 with shuttle shift. The tractor starts and runs. When I put it in forward or reverse it does not engage or move. The dealer thinks the clutch/pressure plate is the problem, I do not. The cost to break the tractor apart is about $5k. I think the problem is simpler than clutch/pressure plate. The 2011 code is a clutch related code but states the potentiometer too low. Where is this potentiometer and how hard is it to replace? Where are the relays for all these safety systems? I am just wanting to prove the clutch is not damaged. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Information on tractor are as follows:
2012 NH T4020 I bought new.
Tractor never abused or even worked hard.
138 hours in the clock.
I had a error code in the past that was different than 2011 but the tractor would not move.

I think this a cheaper simple fix but want to make sure the tractor doesn't need a clutch before I spend the money to break it apart.

Thanks

/ NH T4020 error code 2011 won't move #2  
Have you reset the code and have it reappear? I would confirm it is a legitimate code first.
False codes seem to becoming more common now days.

/ NH T4020 error code 2011 won't move
Thanks for the response, how do you reset codes?

/ NH T4020 error code 2011 won't move #4  
Not sure how tractor OBDC connectors are structured. It may be possible to use the same reader for a car as a tractor. Or maybe a adapter.
Do you have your own code reader? I use one on my cars to determine what the code means and then erase them to verify it is a real error and not a false code.