branson 3510 hydraulic fluid loss in front differential

/ branson 3510 hydraulic fluid loss in front differential #1  

leginfantry

Tractor
branson 3510
When I bought tractor new in checking front differential fluid level wouldn't touch dipstick. sent back to dealer who went thru it couldn't find any leaks. At 50 hrs changed all fluids , front differential was low again. At 100 hrs had to add three qts again to front differential. there are no signs of leaks at all. Where could fliud be going?

/ branson 3510 hydraulic fluid loss in front differential #2  
I'm not familiar with your differential but my suggestion is that the fluid to going where it is supposed to and was just under filled to begin with.

Had the same thing happen with a customers front end loader after they changed the oil in the rear differential. They just filled until it was where it should be on the dipstick. The oil then migrated out to the hubs which held up some of the volume like it was supposed to.

If you can't measure the recommended volume in (I know, sometimes manuals don't specify), then run it around the yard and run each side up on a high side to make sure the oil migrates out to each hub. Check and refill until oil level is stable at the correct level.