need help finding drawer roller hardware

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware #1  

Soundguy

Old Timer
Tractor
RK 55HC,ym1700, NH7610S, Ford 8N, 2N, NAA, 660, 850 x2, 541, 950, 941D, 951, 2000, 3000, 4000, 4600, 5000, 740, IH 'C' 'H', CUB, John Deere 'B', allis 'G', case VAC
Redoing the drawers in my parents house.

they have these custom made drawers they love.

On one of them, the roller nylon wheel with captive rollers died.

I'm not finding anything like these for sale.. anywhere.

all the replacemnt roller hardware that mount similar have the wheel inboard, not outboard.

Unit is a Grant, and is marked GRANT DR

Here is a pic of exactly what I have I found on the internet. apparently others are looking too!

grant.jpg

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware
note, bottom rght picture appears to be the other side matched unit.

Mine is like the bottom left / top right pictures

The way the cabinets are built, it will basically be a complete re engineer job to do different sliders .. I'm not looking forward to that, if I can just find a pack of these on the internet. Only need that one.. but at over? 25-30 ys old.. I'm sure another may go any time. ;)

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware #3  
Have you tried Rockler? They have all the little stuff woodworkers need.

Shop by Catalog

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware #4  
I've had good luck finding little-known cabinetry parts at Custom Service Hardware. Their website is not the easiest to search; try giving them a call.

I've had good luck finding little-known cabinetry parts at Custom Service Hardware. Their website is not the easiest to search; try giving them a call.

yeah, without a part number, it's virtually impossible,, and trying to describe a roller to the call center seems about the same.

I see pics of these rollers all over the internet.. just can't find one for sale.

apparently plenty of others are looking for them too. ;)

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware #7  
Just doing a quick search, looks like Grant drawer slides are a division of Hettich. here is a link with Grant slides, directly from the company. https://www.hettich.com/us_EN/product/grantr-door-hardware.html

They even have a contact page: https://www.hettich.com/us_EN/services/contacts.html

Even better, Hettich America L.P. is located in Buford, Georgia.

Might be worth a shot to contact them by email, and ask if you can send a photo of the roller in question, and if they have them available. Or, just a quick phone call may answer your questions.

thanks, i'll give it a shot!

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware #9  
I'm replacing the drawers in my kitchen and they all use Grant rollers from the 1980s. Let me know if you still need hardware.

/ need help finding drawer roller hardware #10  
Did you look at sliding glass door rollers.... The come in all shapes and sizes some with ball bearing some without.... Might widen you field or search....

Dale