KUBOTA TOWER LIGHT STARTS THEN STOPS - HELP

/ KUBOTA TOWER LIGHT STARTS THEN STOPS - HELP #1  

REGGIE99

Tractor
KUBOTA

Please HELP - I am a desperate Man !

Kubota D905 engine on a Amida Tower Light starts after priming then stops 30 seconds later, sometimes less . So far we have serviced injector pump, replaced fuel lines, replaced lift pump, cleaned injectors, changed all filters and to ensure we have no complications, removed the stop solonoid. We have bled the system thoroughly , changed the fuel and seem to be getting plenty of fuel in the right places. It sounds like Fuel starvation but I just cant see how ?

Why wont this ******** run ? Maybe a stupid question but should the lift pump be running all the time or at least keeping the pressure up now and again ?

Anyone know a good Diesel mechanic in Surrey !!!

Reg

/ KUBOTA TOWER LIGHT STARTS THEN STOPS - HELP #2  
G'day lift pump should be running all the time is it possible it is a watchdog system for low oil pressure/ high water temp/ low water level causing it to shut down it is quite common to see those systems built into those type of industrial units

Jon

/ KUBOTA TOWER LIGHT STARTS THEN STOPS - HELP #3  
G'day lift pump should be running all the time is it possible it is a watchdog system for low oil pressure/ high water temp/ low water level causing it to shut down it is quite common to see those systems built into those type of industrial units

Jon

Would not the removal of the stop solenoid effectively eliminate the safety features you are referring to?

I would try connecting a temporary fuel supply held a few feet above the injector pump and connected directly to its inlet to help narrow down the source of the problem.
Dave M7040