Kubota rtv hst barely works please help

/ Kubota rtv hst barely works please help #1  

Messedupstuff

Tractor
Kubota rtv
Well I had my 07 rtv 900 for a while and its been great but over the last 3 or 4 months the trans has been acting up a lot it started as shifting from f to r it would not move until it hit a higher rpm then I got to where it is now some times you can give it full throttle in gear and makes a screcchhing sound but it won't move I drive it on the road 40% of the time you can be in high range going full speed down the road and it loses all power to the wheels until I let of and let it kick back in also have noticed vibration from the trans the u joints and drive shaft arefine I just changed the fluid and filters did not help the old oil was a little black looking but was kinda clear so not to bad very very little metal shavings on the drain plug right now it feels like it gonna break you can give it gas then it wants to move but not really its also really jerky when it takes off it all has only 670 hrs

/ Kubota rtv hst barely works please help #2  
You probably have stripped the spline out of one of the rear wheel hubs. Pull the rubber caps of the center of the hub and look at the washers to see if there is a gap.

/ Kubota rtv hst barely works please help
Well there are no problems it the drive line just in the trans itself I a pretty big problem so any one please help

/ Kubota rtv hst barely works please help #4  
Put it in 4X4 and try moving it forward then reverse a few times, then take it out of 4X4 and try it. Also when the unit will not move and is screeching try the hydraulic bed lift to see if it will raise.

/ Kubota rtv hst barely works please help
The bed always works fine raises and has plenty of lifting power 4wd works normal slips in gears I'm taking it to the dealership pretty soon really hope it not gonna be to bad if I'm Lucky it will be under 1500$