FEL tooth bar

/ FEL tooth bar #1  

Glenn1

Bronze Member
Tractor
B7500 Kubota
Where is the best place to purchase a tooth bar for a B7500 and what price range should I expect.

/ FEL tooth bar #2  
Try Carver -- my guess is it will come in around $275.

/ FEL tooth bar #3  
Carvers' got the best toothbar reviews especially for Kubota loaders. They'll fit you just right based on the load model alone. Others may rely on your measurement of the loader. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ FEL tooth bar #4  
another vote for Carver Equipmenter I got mine for 270

Attachments

• 398533-houseTractor.jpg
    398533-houseTractor.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 409
   / FEL tooth bar #6  
Another vote for Carver. My 54" bar cost me $299 shipped to my door and looks to be a very heavy duty unit. I used it again today for about 3 hours and am amazed at how much better my FEL does everything. Using a FEL without one is kind of like growing up wearing mittens all of the time, then switching to gloves. You'll see what I mean once you get one.

/ FEL tooth bar #7  
i bought mine from carver 3 years ago(made by wr long) shipped to my home in 5 days for $255 total this was for a B2400. very handy tool.

/ FEL tooth bar #9  
RonC
Just curious.... I notice that Carver Equipment has two different tooth bar types, "standard" and "special". Which of those did you go with?
I'm debating between the WR Long bar from Carver and the one from EZ Attachments.

/ FEL tooth bar #10  
RonC i just got the standrad one from ez $285. I have L 3010 From a operators point of view I could not destroy it. Larry