Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    Ford 2120 , New Holland TN75D, Hitachi UH083LC Excavator

Default Re: Electrical Problem - II

David

Glad to hear your good news. So am I correct in assuming that you didn't actually have any bad parts?

Andy

Tractor
    2003 Kubota BX-22

What confounds me in this whole thread is how did the wires get reversed in the first place? Have they been reversed from the time that the tractor left the factory and this is the first time that you have gotten around to reporting the problem? These things just don't happen by themselves and usually they are recognized from the beginning and are repaired under warranty. If you don't mind, would you please give the original origins of the problem and some of the background history...... thanks.. Junkman

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    7275 Cub Cadet

I'm just glad to hear that Dave got it fixed. It seems that the quality control people should be notified of this problem. It is quite obvious that this company does not test its products before shipping them out. Dave, does your tachometer work properly now?

DFW
    Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Task Master 432E

Junkman and JimR, the tractor was brand new out of the box. So, no new parts were actually needed. Yep, came from the factory that way, wired incorrectly!!! I agree on the Q/C and have made my concerns known. But to the dealers credit, the ammeter showed charge and the tach was responding, but not with the lights on [img]/forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]. And, they were quick to send whatever parts we thought would be the problem. Even had a conference call with the service people. So, in the end a simple wire crossed at the factory made me more knowledgeable about the electrical systems on my tractor, not a total loss. Y'all are great, thanks. [img]/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12