Why to only use OEM paint.

/ Why to only use OEM paint. #11  
TSC near me keeps the King Kutter stuff in their parking lot. Last year Rural King opened up a block away in a closed Kmart. King Kutter equipment did not fare well in a mild winter. Now TSC will have to mark down the stuff because of the rough looking rust damage. Very little traffic to even buy the stuff after mark down. Glad I can shop any store I want.

/ Why to only use OEM paint. #12  
TSC near me keeps the King Kutter stuff in their parking lot. Last year Rural King opened up a block away in a closed Kmart. King Kutter equipment did not fare well in a mild winter. Now TSC will have to mark down the stuff because of the rough looking rust damage. Very little traffic to even buy the stuff after mark down. Glad I can shop any store I want.

TSC does not sell King Kutter stuff here in SW Florida.
Only... Tarter Gate at TSC (though they do have two pieces of rather ugly looking old stock KK).

/ Why to only use OEM paint. #13  
Do you know anything about the quality of "Majik Town & Country" Alkyd Enamel sold by Agri-Supply?

The tractor paint they used to carry was great. When they switched to "Majik" it sucks, doesn't even match OEM Ford blue. I'm gonna go ahead and say this (even though I'm sure there's a few old hands on this forum who know every, little thing to mask off), but NEVER spray paint a tractor.