pto slip clutch

/ pto slip clutch #11  
Some are actually designed to slip during operation, case in point, my NH 575 baler. The clutch is designed to slip a bit under heavy plunger load to protect the driveline. Normal operation is for the clutch to heat up under use and it states that in the owners manual. As a rule, I slip all my clutches prior to first season use, according to the values in the owner's manuals.

/ pto slip clutch #12  
The one on my rotary cutter definitely slips during operation. That might be because I'm a little more aggressive than I should be with it though...

I know it's saved me from some very expensive drive line repairs.

/ pto slip clutch #13  
The slip clutch on my KKII rotary tiller has no exposed springs. I was informed by the dealer not to f--- with it as it is adjusted at the factory. I don't plan to take it apart each year to see how it works. Anyone else have one like this? Sorry don't have a photo available.

Gary ,with out a picture it would sound like yours has a radial pin slip clutch , definitely no plates and visible springs , they are factory set and not serviceable , I would reiterate don't take it apart .

/ pto slip clutch #14  
I think we should show some pictures on this forum

Even I could learn as I have a few different types of slip clutches.

/ pto slip clutch #16  
I don't do pictures. My cat whizzed on my digital camera and it's useless now (stinks though).:D

Lol, I inderstand. But that's funny... Well kind of