Stripped PTO yolk

/ Stripped PTO yolk #1  

MonkeyFinger

Tractor
Satoh 370
I have a Satoh (Mitsu) Beaver. We stripped the splines on the PTO yolk and are having trouble finding a replacement. Anyone suggest a parts source for this? satoh2.jpgsatoh.jpgsatoh2.jpgsatoh.jpg

/ Stripped PTO yolk #2  
Tractor Supply carries yokes and pto couplers, I've heard of one NAPA store that has them. A dealer who sells the line of implements the yoke came on could probably order one for you. It won't hurt to check all the nearby dealers I've known a dealer to have a business connection with a company even though nothing of their brand was on his lot. There's lot of them on ebay, too. Happy hunting.

Last edited:
   / Stripped PTO yolk #3  
First strip the crossbearing
Messure the cupsize and note down
Now messure the distance from cup to cup over the crossbearing and note
Now phone your supplier and ask for a 6 spline yoke and give him those messurements.......happy hunting

/ Stripped PTO yolk #4  
I ended up buying an entire shaft from HF. It's holding up.

/ Stripped PTO yolk #5  
Very good! I had no idea Harbor Freight had them.

/ Stripped PTO yolk #6  
Is that pto Universal 6-spline, or early Satoh / Kubota with a larger number of smaller splines? If the latter, try a Kubota scrapyard.

Oh - if you spell it 'yoke' you might find more results. :)

/ Stripped PTO yolk
thanks guys. Tractor Supply only has 2 splines and neither work. Will try Harbor Freight. Thanks again.gp

/ Stripped PTO yolk #8  
If you don't have any luck at Harbor Freight and there's another nearby Tractor Supply, you might try them. Some stores seem to restock or have old stock others don't.