Need a small amount of machining done

/ Need a small amount of machining done
   / Need a small amount of machining done #12  
I could certainly see what I could do. If you ain't in a huge hurry. Working around my 12 hr work schedule 4-on 4-off

Here's a couple pics of the other side:

IMG_0321.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

I could certainly see what I could do. If you ain't in a huge hurry.
I'm not in a tremendous hurry ... the other adjustable side link (which is also broken in the same manner) is still on the tractor and functions (for the most part) ... it's just a PITA to adjust.

But I would like to get it fixed in some kind of reasonable time frame ... preferably before this spring/summer season is completely over ... :D

Working around my 12 hr work schedule 4-on 4-off
Yup ... totally understand.

Can do.

Looks like we're going to be heading down to Columbus to visit the kids next weekend ... I could drop it off on the way by.

/ Need a small amount of machining done #15  
I'm not in a tremendous hurry ... the other adjustable side link (which is also broken in the same manner) is still on the tractor and functions (for the most part) ... it's just a PITA to adjust.

But I would like to get it fixed in some kind of reasonable time frame ... preferably before this spring/summer season is completely over ... :D

Yup ... totally understand.

Can do.

Looks like we're going to be heading down to Columbus to visit the kids next weekend ... I could drop it off on the way by.

That would work if you wanna save the shipping.

Looks like something I can handle. I work Wed night thru Sat night. Working 12 hrs there ain't alot of time I am home that I ain't sleeping. What days/time do you think you will be making the trip?

I live about 15 min from the 151 exit. Also about 15 min from the 140 exit. So coming from the north you would want to hop off at 151, but get back on at the 140. Bout a 20 min detour

It would be Sunday (wife works on Saturday)

Just off the top of my head, it probably wouldn't be before 10:00, and most likely not before 11:00 ... but I'll need to check with her to see what time she is planning on having us head out.

The return trip back up here will most likely be in the evening (19:00 or so if I had to guess)

/ Need a small amount of machining done #17  
Parts arrived today. (Well yesterday for you dayshift folk).IMG_20160520_023544189-1600x900.jpgIMG_20160520_023624088-1600x900.jpg

/ Need a small amount of machining done #18  
Was a pretty complex peice. And most dimensions, like the thru hole and counter bore for the gear were metric. Thru hole was 34mm. Tad bigger than 1-5/16 and tad smaller than 1-3/8. Hollered it out a little freehand with the mill. Same for the counter bore . CNC would sure be nice, especially for all the work on the inside of the piece as well as shaping the outside. But roughed her in and dressed with an angle grinder. Ain't the prettiest but works.

IMG_20160520_023654014-1600x900.jpgIMG_20160520_023705450-1600x900.jpg

/ Need a small amount of machining done #19  
Put together and tested. She works. Selected lever is a little stiff, but I didn't pack it with grease either. Don't know how easily it operated before either.

I left the ears where the handle mounts a little more robust. The oem pin is too short. I'll send the shoulder bolt and lock nut along with it. And I will leave the grease zerk out of the tube since it needs to be out to assemble.

Don't forget to pack it with grease.

IMG_20160520_023251834-1600x900.jpgIMG_20160520_023239394-900x1600.jpg

/ Need a small amount of machining done #20  
Ain't the prettiest but works.

Prettiest?? That looks pretty darn good to me!

I don't think I could make it look that good if I DID have CNC!!

Of course I haven't machined anything since college either LOL.

Excellent work sir.