2001 Jinma 354 Rear Hyd. Vent Leak

/ 2001 Jinma 354 Rear Hyd. Vent Leak #1  

smittysdi

Tractor
2002 Jinma 354
Just bought tractor with 140 hrs. and I have hyd. oil coming out the vent at the top of the rear hyd. behind seat. Any ideas???? I'm baffled. I also have a leak on the front axle at the outer knuckle. Maybe a seal? hope that's all it is. Any info would be GREATLY appreciated. Smitty

/ 2001 Jinma 354 Rear Hyd. Vent Leak #2  
My Jinma354 spits up a little hydraulic oil when its too full may well be you problem too? On the leak in the front I'd drain out a quart of oil and replace with a quart of Lucas! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ 2001 Jinma 354 Rear Hyd. Vent Leak #3  
SMITTY:

the JINMAS are good trators. some one may have inadvertantly popped the FEL QD lines appart which can blow the seals on the HYD PUMP. this leads to one of two things, HYD fluid spewing into the ENGINE OIL, tand on the ground and other is sucking air on the intake side of the pump. this is not too uncommon on the 300 series as I've heard the CHINA 30 weight oil they used from factory can such the intake suction screen/filter down some crushing it and this lets the pump draw air into the intake line which causes FOAM and the trapped air/foam displaces the HYD fluid and it runs out the vent. there is a good posts on this in the NYCTOA site down below in the CHINA section / froum you can find links to all that good info.

Mark M /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif