King Kutter ?>>:PLV<P<@@!

/ King Kutter ?>>:PLV<P<@@! #1  

Jw5875

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota L3400
Purchased a set of replacement tines, I ordered the wrong ones. Called to correct the mistake and asked for a refund on the original purchase, or to give credit for the new order.
Parts man Blake said to just use my card for a new order and the wrong one will be credited back to my card. I shipped the wrong tines and they received them 4/14/16.
The correct tines were shipped pronto, BUT I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CREDIT REFUND FOR FIRST ONES!!!!!!!!!!!

Several calls to Blake and he tells me they are "Busy" and backed up in billing etc. Today I called and was told by the gal answering that she would see to it that my refund will be processed and she will call me today OR TOMORROW.

Checked the web and KING KUTTER doe not have a good rating for refunds.

So I am going to dispute purchase with my credit card and will consider making a statement with BBB

Make sure that you order right the first time, hassle to correct billing for refund.

JW5875

/ King Kutter ?>>:PLV<P<@@! #2  
I understand your frustration but it does take a little doing to issue credit on your credit card account. It's barely had time to get through the companies accounting then through the credit card folks then through the financial company that issued the card then back to the credit card folks for a refund credit. King Kutter might have been dragging their feet but I'm almost sure they're not trying to beat you. You might have fell into the end of month cutoff date or something like that.

When a credit don't get applied to my account I just leave that amount out of my payment. It always gets straightened out. If the credit card company charges interest on that amount they will take it off after they receive the credit.

Hope you get it resolved soon. It'll save you a lot of paper work.

/ King Kutter ?>>:PLV<P<@@!
I was promised a phone call by today == NONE. It would have helped. Filed dispute with CC.
Next will file a complaint with BBB.
Contact with a customer is a must in today's world, they dropped the ball.
Should parts be needed again, will try to find a dealer STOCKING PARTS.
I will not do business online with them again and feel justified in my anger towards them.

JW5875

/ King Kutter ?>>:PLV<P<@@! #4  
I hate that for you. If someone promises to call and let you know something by a certain time and don't follow through its just downright rude, not to mention bad business. As far as finding parts surely other companies carry parts for your tiller. They may be an aftermarket but I use a lot of aftermarket parts. I don't have anything from King Kutter and never had any dealings with them. Good Luck and hope the new tines turn out OK.

I hate that for you. If someone promises to call and let you know something by a certain time and don't follow through its just downright rude, not to mention bad business. As far as finding parts surely other companies carry parts for your tiller. They may be an aftermarket but I use a lot of aftermarket parts. I don't have anything from King Kutter and never had any dealings with them. Good Luck and hope the new tines turn out OK.

Well my credit card company settled the dispute and refunded my account. King Kutter to this day has not returned a phone call nor sent a letter in regards to this issue. I am filing a complaint with BBB to register this problem. Hopefully no one else wil have the same issue.

JW5875

/ King Kutter ?>>:PLV<P<@@! #6  
Good you finally got everything resolved. If I ever have a problem like yours it starts the snow ball to rolling. Had a small problem once with an online clothing store and swore I'd never do business with that bunch (putting it nicely) but their prices were always inline so about a year later I tried again and so far have had great service. I blame it on somebody there probably just one person that botched my order. No matter what the reason the frustration is still the same.

Your KK tiller must be holding up rather well if you wore out a set of tines. My brother just purchased a slightly used Woods Tiller so time will tell how it'll hold up in the rocks around here.

/ King Kutter ?>>:PLV<P<@@! #7  
Make sure that you order right the first time, hassle to correct billing for refund.

~~ YES ~~

"It is a hassle to correct billing for refund". ~~~And it is a double expense for KK.

~~ YES ~~

"It is a hassle to correct billing for refund". ~~~And it is a double expense for KK.

"Double foe ME because I paid shipping to receive and return the tines"

These were for a landscape rake, not a tiller.

JW5875