2005 TC35A Clutch problem

/ 2005 TC35A Clutch problem #1  

RLW56

Tractor
2005 New Holland TC35A
I have a 2005 TC35A with 1600 hrs. I am original owner and I just had a situation where the tractor stopped moving forward or reverse if it is in range 2 or 3. It is a geared tractor with 3 ranges and 4 gears with forward/reverse lever on left side of steering wheel. I think my clutch has gone out. I tried to adjust it and it seemed to be a lot better but only lasted for about an hour and then back to not moving. If I put it on range 1 gear 1 or 2 it will move but not against too much pressure of a hill or anything. Has anyone attempted to replace the clutch on their own? I'm fairly handy as I have put a clutch in my F350 diesel before with the help of a friend. Use a transmission jack to hold everything in place. I took the bucket off, hood off, side plates that held the bucket and now down to cracking it apart. This is where it becomes unknown territory for me since I haven't split a tractor before. Can anyone give me some suggestions as what to watch out for and what is the best way to stabilize everything - with a jack or jack stands??? Any special equipment/tools I will need? Thanks!!

/ 2005 TC35A Clutch problem
I forgot to tell you that it is a 4x4 since I know that will come into play in splitting the case.