Information on a Iseki TS3510

/ Information on a Iseki TS3510 #1  

jefferyphillips

Tractor
Iseiki TS3510
I recently acquired a non running Iseki TS3510, It seems to be in pretty good shape other than a couple flat tires but I'm a little disappointed in the lack of information I have found online.

I can't seem to locate a manual and parts are looking like they are very hard to come by.
This weekend i'm going to drain all the fluids and get a new battery and see if I can get it to start. I'm pretty new to diesel engines so this will be a learning experience for me.
If anyone has any tips or information I would appreciate it.

IMG_0037.JPG

/ Information on a Iseki TS3510 #2  
It looks similar to a Bolens 292. If you are lucky it will have similar parts and filters. How many hours? Last time it ran? I would start by draining the fuel, changing fuel/oil filters. Have a look at the hydraulic oil. If not milky leave it for now. Check the air cleaner. Wait to see if it runs before buying a new one. Fill fuel filters as much as possible when reinstalling. See if she cranks.

/ Information on a Iseki TS3510
It has 109 hours and has been sitting under a tarp for 3 years. The lady I got it from said it broke down and she had a guy come out and look at it and he said it was a starter if she could remember right. She remembers that he told her it would be about $75 to fix.... and that's as much as she did with it.

I looked at the fluids last night, the diesel looked good but I'm going to drain it anyway. The oil was pretty clean and didn't smell of diesel.

I also checked the hydro fluid and it seemed fine. Does it turn white when it goes bad?

Haven't got to the air cleaner yet but the fuel filter seemed pretty new.

Since I can't find a manual what kind of oil should I use? After I get the fluids changed I'll probably get a new battery and see if it turns over.

/ Information on a Iseki TS3510 #4  
Rotella is a good diesel oil. Hyd oil can become corrupted by moisture. See if you can get it going then check the hyd filter out. 3 years for diesel is not like 3 years for gas. Still better to start fresh.