Maintenance software, what do you use?

/ Maintenance software, what do you use? #1  

PineRidge

Tractor
TC-40D SS New Holland
A month or so ago someone posted a link to some maintenance software. As I remember it was supposed to remind you when the next schedule was due based on engine hours, and remind you what needed to be done. I missed the download and now I can't find the link via a search. That's what I call a day late and a dollar short. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Do any of you use such software and can you direct me to the product.

/ Maintenance software, what do you use?
Ron that was indeed the program that I was looking for. Thanks for the help!

/ Maintenance software, what do you use? #4  
PineRidge, If you try this software let us know what you think of it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I got into it pretty deep last evening, it is capable of a lot more than I actually need. Like tracking MPG and so on. But I wanted the basic program to print maintenance reminders for upcoming service required on my TC-40D. So far it seems to do that quite well. I don't know what the software costs, you use it free for the first 30 days. Then as I understand it if you like it you pay.

/ Maintenance software, what do you use? #6  
So you can download it without giving any CC information? Let me know. If that's the case, I'll try it. Usually they ask up front even though it's a free trial.

No they don't ask for a thing upfront. It's a free download and you get to use it with no strings attached for 30 days. If you want to register it then it's $24.99 The software looks to me like it is real handy. I like the reports that it generates. look at this info click here

If you decide to purchase it I wouldn't wait for day 30 as I understand that it may take up to 72 hours to get back with you with the license number. Waiting till the last minute might get you locked out of the program until the license number arrives. They tell me that timing is everything. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif